The Comfortmax Shoulder/Arm Abduction System is a lightweight alternative to traditional shoulder abductors. The durable wedge allows shoulder positioning at varying degrees, while the strapping system permits the brace to be worn on either the left or right arm, with minimal adjustment. The Comfortmax abduction system is universally sized; one size fits all.Indications for use:
- Post-operative rotator cuff, elbow and shoulder injuries
- Rotator cuff tear and tendonitis at the shoulder
- Adhesive capsulitis at the shoulder (frozen shoulder)
- Cumulative trauma/repetitive strain injury
- Elbow fractures including radial head
- Stoke and CVA recovery and residual hemiparesis
For more information on the Comfortmax Shoulder/Arm Abduction System, please contact our customer support team at 877-521-1555.